Working with me?
I am recruiting PhD students and postdocs: see vacancies.
I am happy to supervise master projects, please look here.
I am afraid that I cannot offer internships, sorry!
My main interests lie in the field of sequential decision making under uncertainty. This field studies methods that allow an intelligent system, an agent, to make decisions over time. I am particularly interested in multiagent systems. Sequential decision making is studied in, and has close ties to many research fields within AI, CS and economics such as: planning, reinforcement learning, optimization, machine learning, regression, classification, graphical models, probabilistic inference and game theory.
For instance, some particular topics that I have done research on:
- generative adversarial networks
- reinforcement learning for smart coordination of traffic lights
- decentralized MCTS for teams of robots
- decentralized POMDPs
- exploiting structure in graphical models of interactions
- reasoning about trust in e-commerce settings